[rancid] Re: default prompt

Bostjan Fele bostjanfe at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 26 20:13:48 UTC 2008

Thanks foe replies but it looks like I didn't present my problem in a right way. I am trying to clogin (via ssh) into a Unix box. I get passed authentication phase but after I get inside default prompt is "username at hostname%". Controls are not release from clogin script since I belive it is waiting for ">" sign for user/exec level. I am looking for a way to overcome this.

B.

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:15:26 +0200From: gabbawp at gmail.comTo: bostjanfe at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [rancid] default promptCC: rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net
Hi, Have a look for add userprompt and add enableprompt in http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/man/cloginrc.5.htmlCheers, Gabba