[rancid] New Groups not working

James Alspach jalspach at shastacoe.org
Tue Mar 11 00:28:24 UTC 2008

I had RANCID running great for our location under one group.  Today I
added additional groups (separated by a space) into the rancid.conf
file.

I then ran (as the rancid user) rancid-cvs (I am using SVN but I think
it is the same setup file).

This created my additional group folders and the initial files.  I then
edited the router.db file in each new directory to add the routers I
needed. I then ran rancid-run and waited for it to finish.  Once it did,
I looked in the logs and found that, while my original group updated
just fine, the rest were similar to:

svn: 'r1-frhs-fall_river' is not a working copy

Trying to get all of the configs.

All routers sucessfully completed.

svn: '.' is not a working copy

svn: '/usr/local/rancid/var/Fall_River' is not a working copy

What am I missing?  Any suggestions on where to look next or what to
try?

Thanks;

James

James Alspach