[rancid] Re: Rancid randomly reports routers added/deleted

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Sat Mar 22 17:29:54 UTC 2008

This NEVER occurs for me on any of the 5 installations that I manage.  But,
I never have CVS problems either. :)

control_rancid uses perl to create the router.{up,down,all} files from
router.db and then diffs them.  Is it failing to rename router.*.new to
router.*?  Do you have a script that is overwriting or removing them?

Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 11:32:08AM -0400, Steve Snodgrass: