[rancid] Re: RANCID with HP Procurve 4100g

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Wed May 14 21:06:41 UTC 2008

 	Hello Dan ,

On Wed, 14 May 2008, Dan Pritts wrote:
> going through old mail here but it looks like you never got an
> answer.
>
> You have to turn on "autoenable" in your cloginrc file if you are ssh'ing
> to the switch as an admin user.
 	With the sessions for switches set to autoenable ,  The 'press any key'
still haunts getting access to the system .  See below .
 	Anything I can provide please ask .
 		Tia ,  JimL

HP J4813A ProCurve Switch 2524
Software revision F.05.59

Copyright (C) 1991-2007 Hewlett-Packard Co.  All Rights Reserved.

                            RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND

  Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions
  as set forth in subdivision (b) (3) (ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and
  Computer Software clause at 52.227-7013.

          HEWLETT-PACKARD COMPANY, 3000 Hanover St., Palo Alto, CA 94303

Press any key to continue

Error: TIMEOUT reached