[rancid] Re: Rancid and mail with who made the change

Todd Heide Todd at equivoice.com
Fri May 16 19:40:41 UTC 2008

Put Tacacs+ on the server and have the devices AAA from it. You will
have an accounting record of who logs in when and does what to the
device. Let me know if you would like the tarball of what I have been
using now for the past few years. It runs on any linux platform that has
MySql installed.

Todd

Nothing ever goes as planned, Its a hell of a notion,
Even pharaohs turn to sand, Like a drop in the ocean