[rancid] Getting the HP Procurve 2534 J4813A Release #F.05.59 back to CLI , Howto

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri May 16 20:25:19 UTC 2008

 	Hello All ,

 		As 'manager' account goto menu mode .
 		Goto 'Run Setup'
 		Press <Enter>
 		Goto 'Edit' ,  Press <Enter>
 		Goto  'Logon Default : ' Field ,
 		Hit 'Space bar' ,	<<< this toggles between modes >>>
 		Press <Enter>
 		Goto 'Save' ,  Press <Enter>
 		Should take you back to the 'main menu' .

 	After that it's all upto you .

 	For this device & firmware version 'hlogin' is the program to use .

 	Setup a 'manager' user & then add something like ... To .cloginrc .

add autoenable          *-sw*   {1}
add user                *-sw*   {ManagerUser}
add password            *-sw*   {ManagerPassword}   {nosuchpassword}
add method              *-sw*   ssh telnet

 		Hth ,  JimL

ps:	DISREGARD any previous patches to flogin as that was a BAD start .