[rancid] hlogin chomps off portion of 'show config' using -c .

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Wed May 21 20:26:47 UTC 2008

 	Hello All ,  Can someone among you's point at where in hlogin may be the
culprit ?  My diagnostic skill(s) are faded today ,  insufficient sleep .

# hlogin -c "show run" vh-sw01a > hlogin-chomp.log

 	The chomp off is quite visiable .  Below is the part that is missing .
 	I don't see anything in the output that might cause this to happen .
 	This is with the patch I sent earier today ,  I'll try it without as
well .
 		Tia ,  JimL

VH-SW01# sh run

Running configuration:

; J4813A Configuration Editor; Created on release #F.05.59

hostname "VH-SW01"
snmp-server contact "HelpDesk helpdesk at denalistatebank.com x300"
snmp-server location "VH - switch room - 1st Fl

| James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network&System Engineer | 2133    McCullam Ave |  Give me Linux  |
| babydr at baby-dragons.com | Fairbanks, AK. 99701 |   only  on  AXP |