[rancid] Re: using RANCID for mass configuration changes

Peter Serwe peter.serwe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 00:48:02 UTC 2008

Wow.. I must say that script is far less dirty than the script I did
which just has me set the group (rancid-group)
of routers, and then push changes out via command files tailored to
the group of routers (group actually being
roughly equivalent to manufacturer and type).

I used the script to quickly demo that functionality at a presentation
I gave on RANCID last night..

Peter

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Smirnoff Alexander
<asmirnoff at office.beeline.ru> wrote:
> Thanx a lot ! ;)

ピーター