[rancid] Re: Netscreen: nlogin file 'set console page 0'

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Tue Nov 11 22:25:08 UTC 2008

Most devices accept (negotiate) the terminal length sent by telnet/ssh and
most allow the pager to essentially be disabled by setting the terminal
length to zero.  Some (broken) devices, like Foundry, have a global setting
to disable/enable the pager that is permanent and affects all users.

So, what flavour is the netscreen?  Do you have the latest firmware?  Do
you have a properly functioning/configured client?

Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 08:20:04PM -0500, Atif.SIDDIQUI at HydroOne.com: