[rancid] Juniper SSG-1000 Help

Gregory W Zill gregoryzill at solutionary.com
Mon Oct 20 15:07:36 UTC 2008

I need some juniper assistance for this relatively new SSG1000.

I have tried both the *juniper* and *netscreen* options in the .cloginrc
file but I am not getting the automated configs.

The juniper option is quiet and successful with jlogin and the hourly
runs but no config gets added to the CVS.

Then, I also tried netscreen setting in .cloginrc and I get an error
back to the screen with nlogin and no login and nothing in the CVS, of
course.

ERROR MESG:

NSRPCLUSTER:-> can't read "enable": no such variable
     while executing
"if { $enable } {
	if {[do_enable $enauser $enapasswd]} {
	    if { $do_command || $do_script } {
		close; wait
		continue
	    }
	}
     }"
     ("foreach" body line 66)
     invoked from within
"foreach firewall [lrange $argv $i end] {
     set firewall [string tolower $firewall]
     send_user "$firewall\n"

     set prompt ">"

--