[rancid] Re: Download configs from one router through another

Alex Dekker rancid at ale.cx
Fri Sep 5 19:38:17 UTC 2008

On Friday 05 September 2008 16:05:49 ryan speed wrote:
> Maybe I'm crazy but I've been lurking on this list for years and I'm
> almost certain I've seen the patch discussed a couple times over the
> years...

The problem here isn't a lack of data [the patch and discussion about it may
well exist], it is what do we search for? What is a commonly-used term for
remotely accessing a device on a network that you don't have access to, using
a device on the edge of that network? I'm sure if I knew the right search
terms, I'd find it in no time :-)

alexd