[rancid] rancid 2.3.2a7 and remote subversion

Ritter, Nicholas Nicholas.Ritter at americantv.com
Thu Sep 11 16:27:08 UTC 2008

I am new to RANCID and this list, please pardon my posting anything that
has already been posted. I did a search of the list archives to get an
answer to the question of RANCID and remote svn repo usage. I saw a
posting:
http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2006-November/001883.h
tml

My question, given that the patches noted in the posting don't match up
with RANCID 2.3.2a7, is can RANCID 2.3.2a7 be used to store configs to a
remote subversion repo via a webdav HTTPS URL? My  company wants to
centralize all subversion repos onto one server, which my coworkers have
setup using subversion, Apache, WebDAV, and Apache authenticaion.

Does RANCID 2.3.2a7 support this, or are there patches?

Nick