[rancid] Re: RANCID as an Element of a CMDB System

Traiano Welcome twelcome at tenet.ac.za
Tue Sep 23 08:22:15 UTC 2008

Hmmm. I wonder which apckage repositories have this (I'm using Ubuntu):

---
traiano at diameter:~/$ sudo apt-get install netdisco-backend

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Couldn't find package netdisco-backend

traiano at diameter:~/$ apt-cache search netdisco

netdiscover - active/passive address scanner using arp requests
---