[rancid] Re: Rancid with Fortigate Devices?

Mina Eskander meskander at perimeterwatch.com
Mon Apr 20 13:32:58 UTC 2009

I ran the commanded and here is the output:

[rancid at pwcolocacti ~]$ nlogin -t 90 -c"get system status;get conf" pwcolofgt100c
pwcolofgt100c
spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l meskander pwcolofgt100c
meskander at pwcolofgt100c's password:
FGT100C3G0860259~ $
Error: TIMEOUT reached

I think ive seen this before, it looks like rancid does not recognize the prompt, what do you think?