[rancid] Re: End of run not found... Running rancid 2.3.2 version

Sam Munzani smunzani at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 15:22:39 UTC 2009

I figured out my problem.

The issue is my customer is using TACACS command authorization and more
system:running-config is not an authorized command which caused that
command to exit without clean run.

rtr-lab1#more system:running-config
Command authorization failed.

I remarked out that command and things are working fine.

My host name is sanitized so many of you might have thought if this is
lab box then why didn't I know about command authorization. However I
don't control tacacs here and the real host is actually a customer device.

Thanks,
Sam