[rancid] Re: Problems with Dell Extension

Josh Rogers 2009 at tybox.net
Sat Aug 15 04:34:34 UTC 2009

Using a semicolon as the deliminator caused running the dlogin script
manually to work.  Its still not working when called from rancid-run though.

I did find something in the log file that reveals the problem:

unknown router manufacturer for a1.aus: dell

So...  I'm guessing this is because I didn't install drancid/dlogin
correctly.  How do I let rancid-run know about the newly installed
manufacturer (and corresponding scripts)?

-Josh