[rancid] Re: Error in configure

Mathiruban mathiruban at sltnet.lk
Wed Aug 19 11:57:55 UTC 2009

Hi Sean,

Again I have a problem when create the /usr/local/var/networking directory and its associated database and network device list files.

[rancid at rancid ~]$ /usr/local/rancid/bin/rancid-cvs
/usr/local/rancid/bin/rancid-cvs: line 98: cvs: command not found

Pls advise me.

Thx & Rgds,

R. Mathiruban
Assistant Engineer,