[rancid] Re: Backing Up Cisco ACE Modules

Remy Heiden remyheiden at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:43:19 UTC 2009

Actually, we do have a slight issue with thge ACEs...

Rancid ONLY collects the configs and not any of the other commands:

!RANCID-CONTENT-TYPE: cisco
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
                          ^
% invalid command detected at '^' marker.

Generating configuration....
<SNIP>

As for now we only are interested in the configs this is no issue for us.

R.