[rancid] Re: Cisco Pix "Configuration last modified" random time stamp

LITTLEFIELD James James.LITTLEFIELD at 3ds.com
Fri Feb 6 12:56:36 UTC 2009

I have the same problem here and I'm sure it isn't an NTP issue. Time to start poking around the code...

Best regards,

Jim LITTLEFIELD
Information Technology
Office: +1 401 276 4457
James.LITTLEFIELD at 3ds.com
www.3ds.com
Visit us at: www.simulia.com
SIMULIA - Dassault Systemes Simulia Corp. 166 Valley Street - Providence, Rhode Island 02909 - United States