[rancid] Has anybody gotten a McData Sphereon 4500 to import into rancid?

james machado hvgeekwtrvl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:14:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Well I've had rancid working on my Cisco stuff quite nicely for a while.
I've decided to screw up whats working and see if I can get my McData 4500
to import into rancid as well.  I've looked on the list and poked around in
rancid but I don't see an interface file that appears that it will work with
the 4500.  I was wondering if anybody has gotten it to work by either
rolling your own script you might be willing to share or point me to what
I'm overlooking in what I already have.  I'm running rancid 2.3.2a7 on
debian etch.

Thanks for your help,

James