[rancid] Re: Rancid and Syslog-ng

Sam Munzani smunzani at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 13:09:34 UTC 2009

The problem I faced with this approach is when the syslog-ng triggers
the program, it memorizes that. So calling rancid-run script directly
doesn't work. You need a wrapper script for this directive to work. From
the configuration it looks like you have written rancid.pl wrapper. Can
you share that to the team?

Thanks,
Sam