[rancid] Added 3com BLS switches (2948) and corrected script for fortigate 80, and OpenSuSE spec file

Diego Ercolani diego.ercolani at ssis.sm
Fri Jun 12 13:28:26 UTC 2009

I did some work on the 2.3.2 version adding:
1. patch for svn update but it does not seem to work correctly
   infact the rancid 2.3.2 out of the box used with subversion, the first
commit complaints with: "my working copy is out of date"
(http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#wc-out-of-date)

2. patched the fnlogin an fnrancid script to use our fortigate 80 gateway

3. created 3cblslogin an 3cblsrancid to permit the use of rancid with 3com
baseline switches

Last but not least I created a spec file to make RPMs for the OpenSuSe
distribution

Please add and these patches to the main trunk of rancid.

Patches must be applied in the correct order:
1. svn-out-of-date.patch
2. fortigate2x_3x.patch
3 3combls_addon.patch

Hope this help