[rancid] Re: [c-nsp] PIX/ASA Change Control

Bill Blackford BBlackford at nwresd.k12.or.us
Fri Jun 26 14:53:47 UTC 2009

Webmin, but that's probably overkill

-b

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Justin Shore
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 7:25 AM
To: Ryan West
Cc: Cisco-nsp; rancid-discuss at shrubbery.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] PIX/ASA Change Control

Ryan West wrote:
> I'm curious to see what others are using for a frontend to RANCID.  Besides the emailing of the diff's that take place, what are others using to browse the repository?

I'm not a CVS buff so I'm sure someone that falls into that category
would have a better solution.  I currently just use the standard cvsweb
CGI.  It works well enough.  I keep it in a password protected directory
on my servers.  Not overly elegant but it works well enough.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions for a web GUI front-end to
CVS for RANCID use?

Justin