[rancid] Help on new devices

Andrea arussos at comune.modena.it
Thu May 14 12:44:35 UTC 2009

Hi all !! I'm new to this list so, first of all, NICE MEETENG YOU ALL!!

...I've just installed RANCID and i find it really useful !!

..I'm the network admin of a distributed Net in which, unfortunately, i
have to mantain and admin Cisco appliances, Enterasys swithces, 3COM
switches and also Allied Telesyn swithces..

So i'm asking for hints or help in understanding if it's possible ( and
HOW ) to use RANCID to get and mantain the config og Enterasys, 3COM ad
AT Switches..

Thanks a lot in advance !!

--Andrea