[rancid] Re: HP Virtual Connect Switches

Brady Lamprecht brady.lamprecht at incontact.com
Fri May 15 22:26:42 UTC 2009

I've started modifying a copy of hrancid as necessary, but I was looking
to see if anyone else had implemented something similar so I didn't have
to "reinvent the wheel."

If not, is there any sort of "how to" document available which gives me
a few points on how to define a new rancid-type in the router.db file
and how to change what prompt is expected before starting to gather the
data?

Brady Lamprecht
Network Engineer
inContact, Inc.