[rancid] Re: FW: Re: ASA flapping diffs with "names" or "no names"

Chris Gauthier cgauthier at mapscu.com
Wed Nov 25 17:35:36 UTC 2009

While the individual "names" line could be ignored, the impact of the names/no names statement cannot.  It's not just a one-line fix.  The diff (in my case) results in a 10-page email because of all the substitutions being made.

Chris Gauthier
Network Administrator
MaPS Credit Union
v: 503.375.2445
f: 503.779.1083
http://www.mapscu.com

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
-Leonardo da Vinci