[rancid] Re: Config making problem

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:52:44 UTC 2009

That is most likely your problem.  Routers.up gets filled with the devices
that are marked as up in router.db.  Please paste your router.db here and
maybe we can help you find the problem.  What does your routers.down say?

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Rozs Norbert <crok.bic at gmail.com> wrote:

> john heasley írta:

> is

> can

> >> So, the logs are similar as this:

It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better place than
here? What better time than now?