[rancid] Re: Adtran

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:44:31 UTC 2009

Richey,

>From a simple google search, it would seem that you need to set the device
type to Cisco.  I did a grep for Adtran in bin dir of Rancid and that device
name isnt matched so there is no specific script for it.  I would suggest a
Google search which brought up quite a few answers.

2009/10/6 Richey Goldberg <mylists at aicmail.net>

>  Is anyone using Rancid to grab the configs on Adtran gear?  I am looking
> to backup the Total Access 900 series routers.    Is it as simple as
> devicename:adtran:up  in the router config file?
>

> Richey

It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better place than
here? What better time than now?