[rancid] Nortel Alteon problem "end of run" SOLVED!!!!

Iñaki Martinez Diez networking at hostalia.com
Wed Oct 7 07:59:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

 I have 9 Nortel Alteons (i am newbie in Nortel Alteons) and i have
added them to rancid.

 I have created a new group for them and added to router.db (alteon
type) and to .clogin, but i'd got in some devices this error: "end of run"

 Well, the error was that the Alteon that show "end of run" were access
with "oper" (not admin) password, so the alogin and arancid ONLY work
well with the admin password.

 The admin password has a prompt ended in #
 The oper password has a prompt ended in ]

 Hope this can help to someone.