[rancid] CVS does not update

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Tue Sep 15 23:49:27 UTC 2009

My box that runs Rancid and CVS lost power a few weeks ago.   After it came
backup up it appears that rancid is still running.  I still get emails from
rancid and I can see rancid login to routers using Wireshark.   Whenever I
navigate to the CVS page on the server none of the configs are updating.
I've looked /var/log/messages and /var/log/syslog and I don't see any clues.
Is there some command/process that needs to run so that the CVSWeb is
updated?    Could someone point me in a direction to get me going again?

Thanks,

Richey