[rancid] Re: New device on .cloginrc

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Tue Apr 13 13:33:43 UTC 2010

Hi, Marty.

It sounds wrong, I suppose, because the Rancid is still running over
other device perfectly.

Then, I ran this:
----------------------
/home/rancid/bin/clogin 10.0.0.2
10.0.0.2
spawn telnet 10.0.0.2
Trying 10.0.0.2...
spawn ssh -c 3des -x -l root 10.0.0.2
ssh_rsa_verify: RSA modulus too small: 512 < minimum 768 bits
key_verify failed for server_host_key

Error: Couldn't login: 10.0.0.2

What does it mean?

Thanks.

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901