[rancid] Re: New device on .cloginrc

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Apr 16 14:58:00 UTC 2010

But, the thing is:

In my first Cisco switch (already working) I logged in with the admin user.

But in the second one, which I still can't run Rancid OK, there is a
Radius AAA model implemented, which means: the authentication is not
local, but this device ask other server if the user is known.

I don't know what is the impact over Rancid when there is a Radius
running in the device.

Hugs,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901