[rancid] Error Cannot read "N5"

Mahaffey, Brian bmahaffey at pelco.com
Thu Apr 29 20:45:37 UTC 2010

When I run rancid I get the following output

-bash-3.2$ clogin b5-m-c6509a.pelco.org

Error: can't read "n5": no such variable

Anyone seen this output before?

This transmission is intended only for use by the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient you should not read, disclose copy, circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this transmission. The information contained in this transmission may be confidential and/or privileged. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any attachments.