[rancid] Re: Access to source control (CVS?) repository

john heasley heas at shrubbery.net
Fri Aug 6 00:20:50 UTC 2010

Wed, Aug 04, 2010 at 06:22:17PM +0200, "Peter Valdemar M?rch (Lists)":
> It looks like this project uses CVS. Is there access to the repository
> from the outside? Or is the code only visible through the .tar.gz files
> at each release?

sorry, no.  we tend to get some proprietary/EFT-type information and other
sensistive info from time to time.  that often turns-up in the repository
as new scripts.

we do want to create a "contrib" dir and offer http access to it.  i just
havent gotten around to figuring-out how to do that with svn.