[rancid] Copying configs to a fileserver

George.Nussbaum at l-3com.com George.Nussbaum at l-3com.com
Tue Aug 10 15:23:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way or have a linux script that has the ability to
copy device configs to a fileserver?  We want to do this so that we can
have a safe tape backup of them in case of catastrophic failure.  We
currently do not back up the rancid server as we don't have a license to
do so.

George Nussbaum | Sr. Systems Administrator | L-3 Communications SDS
10E Commerce Way, Woburn, MA 01801
O: 781.939.3866 | M: 781.985.5081 | F: 781.939.3996 | Email:
George.Nussbaum at L-3com.com <mailto:George.Nussbaum at L-3com.com>  |
www.sds.l-3com.com <http://www.sds.l-3com.com/>