[rancid] Motorola BSR64000

Arjan Oosting arjan at helix-nebula.org
Mon Aug 23 21:24:23 UTC 2010

Hi John,

Op vrijdag 06-08-2010 om 18:02 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef john
heasley:
> verdict?

I have been to busy with work to test the scripts properly. I have
tested them against one of our BSR's which did work. Some things I
did notice:
      * Our in-house scripts run 'show running-config verbose' while
     motorancid just runs 'show running-config'. I am not sure
     whether the extra configuration lines from the
     'show running-config verbose' are essential. I have to ask that
     to my colleagues which operate these CMTS'es .
      * I am missing the 'show system

I will test the moto-scripts more thoroughly after my holiday.

Greetings Arjan