[rancid] Cisco 1121 TACACS appliance

Nesbitt, Kevin kevin.nesbitt at coastmountainbus.com
Tue Dec 21 21:23:13 UTC 2010

Hello Mel,

I haven't done it personally though I'm sure it's possible as long as you use the autoenable feature as when you ssh into the box you'll be in privileged mode.

That being said, there's not a whole lot of information in the console.  Just IP addressing, syslog, SNMP.. etc...  Nothing that really pertains to the operation of the authentication agents so make sure that you're backing up the ACS/TACACS database as well as the RANCID backups.

Cheers,

Kevin Nesbitt
Network Analyst
kevin.nesbitt at coastmountainbus.com<mailto:kevin.nesbitt at coastmountainbus.com>