[rancid] Same email again and again every hour

Ronni Jensen ronnij at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 08:56:02 UTC 2010

Hello,

I hope someone can help sove this issue;

I use rancid to backup configs og Cisco switches, firewalls, access points
and in general this all works perfect.

However, for one particular switch, a Cisco WS-C2960-8TC-L, I get the same
mail with subject "switches router config diffs" every hour regarding this
switch. The mails have the same contents and the same size, so why does it
send? I deleted the switch from router.db, waited until it was moved to
attic and then created it again - result is the same.

Any idea how I can make it act normally?

Best regards,
Ronni