[rancid] Re: Backup of a single device

Chris Gauthier cgauthier at mapscu.com
Thu Jul 15 19:32:49 UTC 2010

I am not sure if this is what others would recommend, but I would make another group and just run rancid against that new group you made.  Can't be too hard to do that, can it?

Alternatively, you can just run a script to invoke clogin so it runs the specific commands you want.  That was just discussed in the list a few days ago.

Chris

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
-Leonardo da Vinci