[rancid] Re: Making zrancid work from cron

Tore Anderson tore.anderson at redpill-linpro.com
Sat Jul 31 09:30:56 UTC 2010

* john heasley

> Does this fix it?  Does linux not have terminfo/termcap for "dumb"?

Yep, this fixes it, thanks!  Should have thought of it myself...

/lib/terminfo/d/dumb does exist on the system though, but perhaps it
isn't considered sufficient for some reason?  The message doesn't
originate from vtysh - I get the exact same message when doing
«TERM=dumb man ls» also, so it is a system library that complains.

Oh well, it works now, so I'm happy.  Thanks again!

Best regards,
--
Tore Anderson
Redpill Linpro AS - http://www.redpill-linpro.com/