[rancid] Modify rancid scripts to enter on Cisco devices level 7 (enable 7 command)

Julian Salmeron jsalmeron at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 07:56:21 UTC 2010

Hi all.

First of all, hi everybody, it's the first time I post in this list but I've
been long time reading all of you and learning with you.

I have a strange situation with a Cisco device where I have to login as
normal user , then type the "enable 7" command to enter in level 7 and then
type "show startup config" instead of "show running config".
So I have to modify some of the rancid scripts (clogin, rancid and maybe
some more), and that's my problem...I don't know how to do that and I'm not
sure which scripts I have to modify.

If you could give me a hand on it, I'll thanks to you a lot.

Thanks in advanced.
Julian

(Sorry for my poor English, I'm Spanish and my English is a bit strong) :P