[rancid] Dell Switch Errors

Willie Bollinger willie at qis.net
Wed Jun 23 04:26:42 UTC 2010

I am running a couple of Dell 5448 Switches and am having issues with
the dell dell extensions. I know this isn't part of the standard install
but am hoping someone may have an idea as to what is going on.

This is what I am seeing in the logs when rancid runs

=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 1.
opened network stream from 10.10.111.2 if () at
/home2/rancid/bin/drancid line 2
72.
FOUND PROMPT: dsw1-cc#
found_end = 1, clean_run = 0
10.10.111.2: End of run not found
end
=====================================

The interesting thing is I can use dlogin manually and do a show run and
everything works so I assume my .cloginrc file is fine

rancid at staff$ ./dlogin -autoenable -c "show run" -f ../.cloginrc 10.10.111.2
10.10.111.2
spawn telnet 10.10.111.2
Trying 10.10.111.2...
Connected to 10.10.111.2.