[rancid] Re: Dell Switch Errors

Willie Bollinger willie at qis.net
Wed Jun 23 15:05:45 UTC 2010

I am not sure if I am using the rancid command correctly but here is
what it outputs

$ ./rancid -d -f ../.cloginrc  10.10.111.2
opening file ../.cloginrc
../.cloginrc: missed cmd(s): dir /all slavedisk2:,show rsp
chassis-info,dir /all sec-slot2:,show diag,dir /all disk1:,show gsr
chassis,dir /all sec-nvram:,dir /all disk2:,dir /all sec-bootflash:,show
spe version,dir /all slaveslot2:,dir /all disk0:,show install
active,show bootvar,dir /all slaveslot0:,dir /all sec-slot1:,dir /all
harddiska:,dir /all slavenvram:,show flash,dir /all sec-disk2:,dir /all
slavesup-bootflash:,dir /all sec-disk0:,dir /all harddiskb:,show
variables boot,show boot,dir /all slavedisk1:,show env all,show
module,show controllers,show diagbus,dir /all slavedisk0:,show idprom
backplane,dir /all bootflash:,dir /all sec-slot0:,dir /all
sec-disk1:,write term,show vtp status,dir /all sup-bootflash:,dir /all
slot2:,dir /all harddisk:,dir /all slot0:,dir /all sup-microcode:,show
vlan,dir /all slavebootflash:,show controllers cbus,dir /all
slaveslot1:,dir /all nvram:,show version,show redundancy secondary,show
running-config,show c7200,dir /all slot1:
[...]
../.cloginrc: End of run not found
../.cloginrc: End of run not found
!
$