[rancid] Re: Rancid-cvs: command not found

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Mon Mar 8 18:25:54 UTC 2010

Ok, Ryan and Lance. I got your "message".

And about John, I didn't want to offend him.

By the way, I am doing the configuration as root (#) and now, I gave a
step ahead: I am stucked at the step 8.

I copied the router.db.5 file for the <basedir> like router.db

Should I need to create each entry manually in this file?

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901