[rancid] Re: clogin for different users

Mickael GARNIER mickael.garnier-prestataire at laposte.fr
Fri May 7 15:58:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

in the scripts, the .cloginrc file is searched in $HOME/.cloginrc, so
it's searched only to one place (the HOME of the rancid user).

I think you could create a symbolic link to the .cloginrc file of the
rancid's user HOME in your users's HOME.
For example, if your .cloginrc is in /home/rancid, you create the
symbolic link to the users HOME
ln -s /home/rancid/.cloginrc /home/user1

MG