[rancid] Foundry STACKID

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:58:56 UTC 2010

I have a few Foundry FLS648's on which I currently run Rancid.  When output
the "show version" on this device, the STACKID line changes everytime
because it includes the uptime.  This means that a change is picked up
everything Rancid runs.  I have found the section of francid which parses
the output of show version, but not sure what exactly to edit to make it
ignore this line.  Any help?

- !STACKID 1  system uptime is 21 days 17 hours 31 minutes 36 seconds
+ !STACKID 1  system uptime is 21 days 20 hours 31 minutes 31 seconds

--
It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better place than
here? What better time than now?