[rancid] fortinet problem

Fürtbauer Wolfgang W.Fuertbauer at asamer.at
Sat Oct 2 06:39:40 UTC 2010

Dear John,

I finally found the patch:
http://www.shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2009-June/004005.html
and applied it (manually) against my rancid-2.3.4.
It's working! Thanks a lot Diego!

Probalby this patch could be added to the main code?!

to answer your question John: the prompt ends with a '#' for readonly-users
and a '$' for read-write users

BR
Wolfgang

Wolfgang Fürtbauer
Leitung IT

ASAMER Holding AG
Unterthalham Strasse 2
4694 Ohlsdorf
AUSTRIA
tel +43 50 799 - 2500
fax +43 7612 799 - 9526
mobile  +43 664 8332326
w.fuertbauer at asamer.at
www.asamer.at

This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this
message by mistake, please advise the sender.