[rancid] rancid-run failure

bigbrother at gmx.ch bigbrother at gmx.ch
Tue Feb 1 19:47:19 UTC 2011

Hi Ian

Your link has helped me a lot.
My mistake was the directory permissions.

- set the correct persissions
- deleted the $BASEDIR/<groupname>
- rancid-cvs
- edit the router.db
- configure host name resolution in /etc/hosts
- configure .cloginrc with the hostname
- rancid-run
... and it rocks ...

Many thanx for anybody's help and response.

bb

-------- Original-Nachricht --------