[rancid] Need some Help - F5's in RANCID

Chris Moody chris at siliconhotrod.com
Thu Feb 3 00:06:56 UTC 2011

ok - so followed John's suggestion to set the NOPIPE variable - so I'm
now generating .raw files.  I've checked several of them and only see
each and every command completing perfectly.  They're still marked as
'unreachable' however.  Any other ideas to try?  Do I need to push an
ssh key so it automatically logs in without a password or something?
I'm seriously stumped as to why it's worked a few times but then stops
working.

-Chris