[rancid] HP procurve 2910 stacked

Per-Olof Olsson peo at chalmers.se
Thu Jan 20 09:35:42 UTC 2011

Hi

There is no way to backup config from other then stack commander from
rancid what i know. If you don't lite to turn of stack function
there is some lines to add in hlogin for answer the switch number promp.

*** hlogin.pre_fix      Thu Jan 20 10:21:17 2011
--- hlogin      Thu Jan 20 10:13:00 2011
***************
*** 389,408 ****
--- 389,412 ----
       # talk to the TACACS server to authenticate you, or if the
       # TACACS server is not working, then it will use the enable
       # passwd.  Or, the router might not have TACACS turned on,
       # then it will just send the passwd.
       # if telnet fails with connection refused, try ssh
       expect {
         "Press any key to continue" {
             send " "
             exp_continue
         }
+       "Enter switch number to connect to or <CR>:" {
+           send "\r"
+           exp_continue
+       }
         -re "(Connection refused|Secure connection \[^\n\r]+
refused|Connection closed by)" {
             catch {close}; catch {wait};
             if !$progs {
                 send_user "\nError: Connection Refused ($prog)\n"; return 1
             }
         }
         "Host is unreachable" {
             catch {close}; catch {wait};
             send_user "\nError: Host Unreachable!\n"; wait; return 1
         }

/Peo
Per-Olof Olsson               Email: peo at chalmers.se
Chalmers tekniska högskola    IT-service
Hörsalsvägen 5                412 96 Göteborg
Tel: 031/772 6738  Fax: 031/772 8660